Founded in 1986, Scholar Education Counseling Services, Ltd. (SECS) provides overseas educational counseling services for individuals who wish to pursue advanced degree or short-term studies in English speaking countries, mainly in the United States.
Led by Linda Tseng, our professionalism, comprehensive school-matching system, and individualized service have helped thousands of Taiwanese scholars pursue advanced education in top American institutes over the past 35 years. Are you considering an education abroad? Let our experiences help advance your excellence!
The mission of Scholar Education Counseling Services, Ltd. (hereafter known as SECS), is to promote the success of international students studying abroad by guiding them to make well-informed educational plans and create the most meaningful and enriching education experience. With over 20 years of experience in higher education advising, SECS delivers high quality advising services by providing accurate, timely academic resources and materials, essay counseling and interview practices, and many customizable features that are designed to convenience and benefit prospective (or returning) international students. To promote cultural exchange and learning through diversity—for SECS, our clients and our partnering institutions alike—we vow to never deny one service or the opportunity to serve based on discrimination on sex, race, gender, age, nationality, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, disability and/or other identifications.
- Member of the American International Recruitment Council (AIRC), USA
- Member of NAFSA: Association of International Educators, USA
- Certified ICEF Agent
- Certified UK Education Agent of the British Council
- Australian Education Specialist, Australia Education Institute
- Member of the Taiwan Overseas Study Association, Taiwan
- Member of the International Education Consultants Association, Taiwan
- City of Taichung, Certificate of Business Registration
- Business Certificate, Ministry of Economic Affairs (No. 10132302950)